Wednesday 13 November 2013

PAMPER WEDNESDAY - NEW CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS FROM LUSH!

I've made no secret of my love for all things Lush, and their new Christmas range is absolutely no exception!

Lush sent me a few things to have a look at, and as soon as I saw them, I promised myself a little mini-spree over there, and picked up a few more things!

I filmed a haul video, which you can see below,and I'll just add a bunch of pics to show you what the products look like up close, and for some of them, what you can expect when you use them!


>br />
Santa Baby Lip Tint
Angel's Delight soap


Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

Shoot for the stars Bath Ballistic

Bubbles from Candy Mountain

Pink water from Candy Mountain

Santa Baby Lip Tint

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Ballistic

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic
Luxury Pud Bath Ballistic


Golden Wonder as it fizzes

Green water with gold lustre from Golden Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment