Tuesday 12 November 2013

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

So...most of you know that I've been hinting at some exciting things happening here at KBS HQ on my social networks, and now that all of the paperwork is done, I can finally share it with you guys!

I've partnered my YouTube channel with Boom, a Youtube Network, representing over 350 Australian YouTubers!

So what does this mean? Well, the bottom line is that I can start to earn a few bucks from my YouTube content again, and I will hopefully have some opportunities to bring you guys more and better content, as well as collaborative efforts with some other YouTubers!

Here's why this kind of recognition is important to me: I've said this privately to some of my friends, and I feel like it's something that people should know.

As a blogger/vlogger, there are so many lists and programs that you can buy your way into. If someone has a string of "official blogger" tags and buttons down the side of their blog page, you can almost guarantee that they are paying for the bragging rights. But when someone comes to you and says "Hey, I like your content, and I want to work with you to make sure you get the very most out of it", that's kind of awesome. To be sought out and recognized for the hard work that I have put into my content is a really good feeling.

I'm really looking forward to working with Boom over the next 12 months and beyond!

1 comment: