Wednesday 11 September 2013

LUST HAVE IT AUGUST 2013 - sorry it's late

This  month, the awesome team at Lust Have It sent me their box for me to have a look at and review. It was sent to me free of charge, and I was under no obligation to give it a great review, but I have to say after unsubscribing to their box several months ago I was really pleasantly surprised.

The review is out a little late because my mail was held while I was away, but as soon as I got it all sorted and had a chance to look over the contents, I filmed an unboxing so that you guys can have a look at what I got.

Lust have it have also given me a unique code that you can use to get $5 off your first Lust Have It box. Use the code KATY at check out when you subscribe and get that discount automatically!

Here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment