Tuesday 3 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KBS!

Today is the first anniversary of this blog, and I want to send out a big thank you to everyone who has helped and supported me along the way.

My readers and YouTube audience, my family and friends, the awesome PR people I've had the great fortune to work with, and most of all to my wonderful partner, Christopher, who always shares my posts on facebook, even though it's all girlie stuff, and waits patiently for me outside makeup stores when I'm spending on things to show you guys.

Like I told you, there are several giveaways happening this month, so make sure you check them out. On my Instagram, there is a particularly awesome giveaway from Sukin organics, valued at over $160! Go check it out, my Instagram is @katylylak. I'll be posting the entry pic regularly over the course of the month.

Don't forget Liptember is on right now, so there will be lots of challenges there and things for you to win. Liking their page on facebook is the way to go, to get all the latest.

I'm home from Texas now, and back on track, so you can expect lots of content from me, from the massive makeup haul I splurged on in the USA, to reviews and tutorials.

THANK YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, FOR HELPING TO MAKE KATY'S BEAUTY SECRETS THE SUCCESS THAT IT IS.


No comments:

Post a Comment