Monday 30 September 2013

GET THE LOOK - LIPTEMBER #2

It's the last day of Liptember, and I have one more look to show you guys. I created this simple, soft springtime look around me Revlon Liptember Pink lipstick, and as you can see, it's a perfect daytime look.

I started by using my Almay Blemisheal foundation and Wet'n'Wild Coverall powder, just a hint of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dazzled, and my Liptember Pink lipstick.


Then, for the eyes, I used Urban Decay Space cowboy all over the lid, right up to the brow bone, Mac Tartan Tale in A wish come true on the lid, and Mac Mega Metal in Spectacle of yourself in the crease and outer corner. Carefully blending them out into a really soft look, I completed the eyes with two coats of Too Faced Better than sex mascara.

Today is the last day of Liptember. I've had a really great time as one of the official bloggers for the cause, and I can't wait to update you guys with how much we've raised for Womens Mental Health.

To check out the cause and get more information, you can head on over to http://www.liptember.com.au, and if you want to sponsor me directly, you can find my donations page at http://www.liptember.com.au/katy.lylak

No comments:

Post a Comment