Sunday 25 August 2013

Special Announcement: Liptember has made me an official blogger in 2013!


I'm absolutely delighted to announce that Liptember have offered me the opportunity to be one of 10 official bloggers for their 2013 campaign!

As you all know, this is a cause very close to my heart, and I became involved as a lipette before I was even aware of their blogger network initiative. I'm so, so happy that they have given me this opportunity.

I told you all in my last Liptember post about how you can get involdved, so for the moment, stay tuned for more awesome posts and challenges once Liptember starts next week!

Once again, if you want to sponsor me, you can at : http://www.liptember.com.au/katy.lylak

Or sign up yourself and help to raise some funds for womens' mental health! 


No comments:

Post a Comment