Wednesday 24 July 2013

REVIEW: Love Alpha mascara and eyeliner.

Recently, I was recommended a mascara by one of my lovely readers (Thank you, Alice!), and just had to try it out! When I was shopping for the mascara, I also picked up their gel eyeliner at the same time, and I tried them both out, with amazing results!

One eye done, one eye natural.
Love Alpha fibre coat mascara is a two-part system, with a transplanting gel (which is black, and could be used alone), and natural fibres, which brush on over the top and stick to the gel.
The one thing I will say about the fibres, is that you should definitely apply another coat of mascara or transplanting gel over the top to seal the fibres, as they can cause quite a messy fallout if you leave them unsealed.

The thick eyeliner is awesome, it's a gel, which is very creamy and goes on like a dream. It even comes with its own fold away brush.

For a more in depth review, watch the video below. Don't forget to rate and subscribe for more beauty secrets!





No comments:

Post a Comment