Friday 7 June 2013

Review: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

It's rare that I get really excited about a mascara, because I've tried so many of them, and they basically all do the same (ish) thing.

When I discovered this new one from Rimmel London, it was on sale and came with a free waterproof eyeliner, and I'm not going to lie, that was the large part of the appeal for me.

But then I did some research, and I tried it out, and oh boy, this is really a great product to get excited about!

Not only does it have the latest trend of fibres in the formula to lengthen and thicken lashes, it also helps you grow your own natural lashes with a growth formula built into it!

In just over a week of casual use (3 or 4 wears), I have noticed a difference in the look of my natural lashes when I have no product on them, and when I am wearing it, it's a fantastic lifting, separating, lengthening and volumising mascara. I love it!

I got this on sale at Chemist Warehouse for about 8 bucks (with a free eyeliner), but you can find this little beauty at Priceline, Kmart, Target, Big W, Coles supermarkets & selected pharmacies nationally.
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment