Wednesday 8 May 2013

Who like $2 makeup products? Good quality ones!

First of all, let me apologize for my puffy, make-up-free face in the picture here. I'm sick with a cold, and my lips are all chapped and sore. Makeup just really wasn't an option. I'll get to some remedies for that stuff tomorrow, because I feel like we could all use a few tips and tricks for dealing with the skin issues that having a cold causes.

Today, however, I'm a bit excited to share this brand with you and tell you all about the products that I got in my massive haul.

All 11 makeup products, including eyeshadow duos and pressed powder, (which is so smooth and velvety, I am going to stock up on it) cost me a total of $22. That's just $2 per item! I'm really pleased with the quality of this stuff, because I have to admit, I watched a few reviews before I went to spend money on it. Everyone is saying the same thing that I am. Its SO worth a trip to Big W to check out Boe Beauty products!

Here is a little video to show you what I got, with swatches.




No comments:

Post a Comment