Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pamper yourself with Renew You Intense Hydration Hydrogel Masque


 I'm a real fan of scary-looking cloth facial masks, so when I received a care package in the mail from Renew You, I was stoked. They had even sent me a lovely teabag from T2 and a ferrero rocher chocolate to enjoy as I relaxed!

The first mask that I tried out from the package was the awesome 2 piece Intense Hydration Hydrogel Masque, which is like a cloth mask, but it's made from slippery gel-like stuff that felt really amazing on my skin.

I positioned the bottom half first, then did the top half, and I found that it was easier to get a good fit that way than it usually is with the one piece cloth masks.

 The mask is infused with Co-Enzyme Q10 and Hyaluronic Acid, which is known to intensely hydrate skin, strengthening your skin's ability to remain supple and toned.

I certainly felt a lot smoother, more hydrated and my skin's elasticity seemed to have improved, and as I write this several days later, there is still a marked improvement in my skin overall.

I'd definitely recommend checking this one out, as well as the rest of their range at Priceline, Target, K Mart, Big W, Woolworths, Coles and selected pharmacies.

Full disclosure: The awesome people at Montagne Jeunesse sent me this product at no charge for my consideration. I was under no obligation to review it, and my opinions, as always, are entirely my own. I endeavour to bring you honest and accurate reviews of products that I have tried and genuinely enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment