Wednesday 15 May 2013

BELLABOX MAY 2013 - WOW, It's a big one!

The theme of this month's Bellabox is Beauty SOS, and oh my, they have jam packed the box this month with awesome products!

Let's get right into it because I know you're all dying to know what's in there!

Lonvitalite C4 - coconut milk hydrating and nourishing facial mask (5 masks for $29 - this is a single sample)
Those of you who have been reading for a while will already know how awesome I think Lonvitalite are. Their masks are amazing for  bit of a pamper, and this one in particular is a favourite of mine for refreshing and rehydrating my skin.

Suigo Absolute Volume Keratin Treatment (500ml is $40, this is a 100ml sample)
I had my hair coloured yesterday, and I promised my stylist that I would treat my hair twice a week, so this came at the perfect time! It's a really decent sized sample and it smells awesome!

Bloom Shadow Liner - Emerald Green (full sized product $15)
This is a nifty idea, a pencil that can serve as a shadow or a liner. I personally LOVE the colour, and I cant wait to try it out. Swatch below.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel (200 ml is $19.95, this is a 15ml sample)
Fancy looking gel cleanser. I'll have to try this one out and give you my verdict. I always love getting skin care samples.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo ( 40ml is $25.95, this is a 3 ml sample)
Same deal as above, but this is their corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection creme.

Manicare Duo Mascara Brushes (full sized product $4.99)
These are really, really handy to have around, either as lash tools or for smoothing unruly brows! Really pleased to see such a practical tool in the box.

Sanctuary Spa Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (full sized product $19.95)
A gorgeous-scented spa facial moisturiser that is super-light. It contains mica partices to give you a lit-from-within glow. I'm really keen to give this a go.

Nanoblur (30ml is $29.99, this is a 2ml sample)
This product claims to give an airbrushed finish, wiping up to 10 years off your face in 40 seconds.
It's a huge claim. Let's give it a go and see how it performs. Stay tuned for a review of this product really soon.


1 comment:

  1. got the Suigo moisture treatment instead of the volumising. ahava comforting cream instead of the Sanctuary Spa and my pencil is charcoal grey. oooOOOoh

    ReplyDelete