Monday 15 April 2013

Go long! Brand new from Australis: long wearing lipstick.

This week I received an awesome package from Australis, containing their entire Go Long lipstick range!

They are long wearing (up to 10 hours!), kind and caring (with vitamin E, white tea leaf extract, rosehip oil, and mango butter) that feel really lovely and creamy on your lips, not sticky or dry like some long wear lipsticks can be.

I'll follow this up with some makeup looks and more in depth opinions next week, but I wanted to give you guys a look at these as soon as possible. Check out my video with first impressions and swatches of all 8 colours!



Fair disclosure: Australis sent me these products free of charge for my consideration. I am under no obligation to review them, but endeavour to give you guys accurate reviews of products that I genuinely enjoy and recommend.


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment