Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tresemme 2 in 1: Trying something different.

My hair is so super fine, wavy, frizzy, flyaway and there isn't really much of it. On the upside, it's really easy to tame and style.

Conditioners seem to weigh my hair down and leave it looking lank, but if I just wash it with shampoo, it lacks the softness that I like.

So, how better to cure my problems, than to use a 2 in 1 conditioning shampoo?

I started using this Tresemme one, after I bought it at the supermarket, and I'm really impressed with it. It hasn't made my head itchy, my hair looks great, really healthy and shiny, and although it doesn't leave it quite as soft as my conditioners do, it's lightweight and leaves my hair tangle free. For those of you wanting an easier alternative to shampoo and conditioner, this is definitely worth a try! Available from all good supermarkets and beauty stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment