Thursday 7 March 2013

Review: Lon Vitalite crystal whitening and moisturising hand mask


 In February's Lust Have It box, we were treated to this gorgeous Lon Vitalite crystal whitening and moisturising hand mask.

I've used some of their facial products in the past, so I was really excited to try this out, and did so as soon as I'd taken photos of the box and the goodies inside.

They basically look like cloth gloves soaked in goop, like a cloth face mask for your hands. The "goop" (that's the technical term for it!) is really cooling and calming to the skin, and I felt the benefit of that as soon as I put them on.

The instructions say to leave them on for half an hour, but I only managed about 20 minutes before my hands were needed for extremely important child demands. Nevertheless, I saw a vast improvement in the softness and hydration of the skin on my hands, and the skin seemed brighter after I used it.

I really loved it, and I'll be on the lookout for more. They are available from www.lonvitalite.com
Just be aware of their flat rate for shipping of $10.00, so if you go just looking to buy the $4.50 hand masks, they are going to end up costing you $14.50. My advice is to get together with some friends and share the shipping, or do what I did and order a few things to make it more worthwhile.

Their shipping is superfast (by courier) and if you're lucky, you might even find a couple of free samples with your order!













-->

No comments:

Post a Comment