Thursday 21 March 2013

Australis Pout Paste: Review & swatches

 Yesterday I gave you guys my first impressions on the brand new Australis Pout Paste. Today, we'll have a closer look and see how it performs.

It comes in 3 different colours; Pash Me Pink, Berry Nice Kiss, and Love Bites. They are all super-pigmented and the colour really lasts. It's a sticky vinyl-sheen type of gloss feel, with the colour output and staying power of a lipstick!

Yesterday I compared them to OCC Lip Tar, and they really are very similar in their characteristics.

I do like that these ones have an applicator wand, though, and the fact that they are an aussie brand who are cruelty free is another couple of huge bonuses.

Unfortunately for my readers in the USA, I'm not 100% sure where/if you can get Australis products in the states, but try online, and see if you can find these. They're great value at $12.95AUD!

The colours in this picture from top to bottom are: Pash Me Pink, Berry Nice Kiss, and Love Bites.
You can see for yourselves how pigmented they are, and I didn't lay them on thick at all.

You can buy these online at www.australiscosmetics.com.au, or you can find a stockist near you on their website. I know that they are available at Priceline stores nationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment