Monday 25 March 2013

Australis Bronzing Primer!

Years ago, I had a Boots No7 product called "liquid sunshine, which was a liquid gold shimmer for all over use. It had these lovely little reflective bits in it that made my skin glow and I always looked so healthy. I've never been able to find a comparable product here in Australia...until now.

This week, Australis release their new bronzing primer, which is almost exactly the same effect! It gives you a hint of colour and a golden glow, even after you've applied your foundation.

In the picture below, you can see that i applied the primer only to my contour areas, and it's had a lovely overall effect on my makeup look. In the winter months, I intend to wear it all over instead of foundation on days when I don't want to wear a face full of makeup, but I still want some protection from the winter cold and wind.


This product is absolutely gorgeous, and a must have for every beauty-conscious makeup fan this season.

At $13.95, it's a total steal, especially considering it contains all the good stuff to keep your skin moisturised and protected from free radicals.

 Head over to www.australiscosmetics.com.au or into your local Priceline store and pick it up today!



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment