Friday 15 February 2013

Something brand new from Hello Kitty!

A supercute surprise arrived in the mail today, and I just know that you guys are going to love it!

Hello Kitty Cosmetics have just released a brand new range of scented and flavoured lip balms in 7 gorgeous flavours!

They're even cute shapes, with some of them heart-shaped and some flower-shaped. The scents and the flavours are all absolutely delicious, with something for every taste.

There's Blackberry Smoothie, Sweet Apricot, Sweet Candy, Creamy Vanilla, Strawberry Ice Cream, Yummy Raspberry, and Milky coconut.

My favourite scent is the Blackberry Smoothie.

The lip balm leaves your lips super soft and smooth, and will keep your lips well conditioned right through the fluctuating weather of the season change.
Available at Priceline for just $5.95 each, Hello Kitty Sweet Lips are a must for everyone!


Full Disclosure: Hello Kitty sent me these products for my consideration and review. They were provided free of charge. My opinions, of course, as always, are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment