Saturday 9 February 2013

Scrub-a-dub-dub with endota spa.



Earlier this week, I told you about the awesome Instagram competition that endota spa are running at the moment, with a fantastic prize valued at $500.

While I was talking to them about the competition, and my post about it, we got to talking about some of their amazing skin care products to take home, and today I received in the mail this gorgeous lemon and organic sugar scrub!

First of all, it smells absolutely heavenly. The sweet citrus classic bush scent is absolutely delicious, and I couldn't wait to try it out.



The sugar texture is quite refined. It's not chunky at all, which makes the scrub really easy to use, and a little goes a long way.

The liquid component has an oily, almost waxy feel to it, which lingers after you rinse it off, so if you don't like that feeling (I'm touching the skin on my shoulder now, 10 hours later, and it's still smooth and silky to feel), I'd suggest a body wash of some sort after you've scrubbed.

I definitely like how smooth and polished my skin looks and feels since I used this scrub, and there is definitely a hint of citrus scent left on my skin even after a long, hot day.

In keeping with the endot-adventure theme, I thought I'd get some photos of the product out in the wild (my lawn) for you, as an example of how easily you could create your own endot-adventure! Don't forget when you post your pics on Instagram to use @endotaspa and #endotadventure in the description to enter the contest.

Also stay tuned to my YouTube channel for a quick tutorial on how to use a body scrub, featuring endota lemon and organic sugar scrub!

You can pick one up for yourself at www.endotadayspa.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment