Thursday 14 February 2013

Review Thursday: A little treat from Montagne Jeunesse


When I received my very first  Valentines Day card for this year, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had come with a little treat inside, and it was from the awesome people at Montagne Jeunesse!

Inside I found a pink lollipop in the shape of a heart, which was yummy and just what I needed, but also right up there on the list of "things I need" for that day was the other surprise that i found inside - a sample of their "Peel off passion" face mask!

It's a clear gel mask, which you put on your skin and allow to dry until you're able to peel it off, which has always kind of grossed me out, but the results really make up for the gross "peeled-off-skin" you have to throw in the bin when you're done.



The scent of this product is divine. Fruity and not overpowering, it was definitely a product I was happy to put on my face.

I just sat down to relax for about 10 minutes, then I peeled the mask off carefully (it's always a good idea to avoid your eyebrows when you use this type of mask!) and I was done!

Here are the results, and what the mask looks like on the skin. I really liked it, and I'll be on the lookout for more Montagne Jeunesse products when I'm out and about. You can find them at Priceline, Target, Kmart, Big W, Coles, Woolworths and selected Pharmacies for $3.95 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment