Thursday 7 February 2013

Review Thursday! January 2013 Lust Have It box!

Today, I received my first ever Lust Have It sample box, and boy, am I impressed!
With three full sized items (total value of $59.85) making this box worth 4 times what I paid for it, PLUS 3 skincare samples of a decent size, PLUS a high end, relevant sample of a decent size (sunblock), PLUS shampoo and conditioner samples (how did they know I'm completely out of shampoo and didn't get to the shops today???), I am very, very happy with it.

So, what's inside?

First, I should mention that it arrived in an absolutely gorgeous pink box, which I'll definitely repurpose for little knick-knacks in my bedroom. So cute.

1. Silk Oil of Morocco Moroccan Lip Gloss in "Bliss" (full size product) RRP $19.95
It's gorgeous. I can't say anything more fitting than that. More like a liquid lipstick than a gloss, it's pigmented, creamy, not sticky at all, and long-wearing. A winner for sure, and it arrived in my exact perfect pink shade.

2. Nude by nature BB 5 in 1 miracle cream.(full size product) RRP $19.95
Unfortunately, this came in "dark", so I'm not able to make it work for me, but my mum was -just- lamenting that the sample of BB cream that I gave her last month was a touch too light (it was "medium") so she is absolutely thrilled to try out this gorgeous product. I did swatch it on my arm and it felt lovely, providing a great coverage.

3. Lust Have It! Kabuki brush (full size product) RRP $19.95
This is the nicest kabuki brush I've seen, and I've seen a few. It's so lovely and soft, dense and so charming to look at. I can't wait to use it.

4. Ella Bache Great 50+ sportsbloc (sachet sample) Regular product 130ml RRP $44.00
It's great to see a sample of sunblock thrown in there in the middle of summer. I'm always on the lookout for a great new way to keep my skin nice and safe from the sun's harmful rays, and I felt this was a really well timed, relevant sample.

5. Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner (sachet samples) Regular products 200/150ml RRP $9.95
The fact that these are hypoallergenic is a big deal for me. My #1 trouble spot for eczema is behind my ears, so I do need to be careful what sort of products I use on my hair. Pomegranate, Mango butter, need i say more? Yum. can't wait to try these.

6. Avene Cleanance skin care range (decent sized bottle samples) Regular products from RRP $24.95
I've used Avene products before and they're gorgeous, so I'm really looking forward to trying this gel cleanser, cream exfoliant and anti-shine moisturiser.

All in all, very pleased with this month's offering from Lust Have It, and I've definitely got value for my $15.


No comments:

Post a Comment