Tuesday 19 February 2013

BARGAINS! Another awesome DCC haul!


And it's all eyeshadow this time!

There have been some really great deals lately from Dollar Cosmetics club, and I've been particularly interested in picking up some great quality eyeshadows in particular, for very little cost.

For those of you who haven't read my other posts about Dollar Cosmetic Club and Cosmetic Corner, they are basically a very cheap way to purchase quality cosmetics. Sometimes, they are really high end brands for as little as $1.
 Take for example, this Lancome eyeshadow quad.

This is a very high end brand, in good, relevant colours, for the very affordable price of $1! I got two of these, and gave one to my mother, who was very grateful, and including the $5 shipping charge, they set me back a whopping $7. Total. Exactly the same deal was had on the L'Oreal Project Runway quads pictured above. Those ones I received in two different colours, which is always a good thing, but not always a guaranteed thing. You don't get to choose your colours, but I've never had a product from DCC that I couldn't use, or that I thought was really awful.

Last of all, there's my bargain buy from their other company, Cosmetic Corner. They have a store online where you can buy what you want from several high end and pharmacy brands at really affordable prices (like my Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow quad, for example). I picked up these two MAC eyeshadows for about half the usual cost in store, and I chose my colours from what they had in stock. I plan to do a makeup look based around these colours next week, so stay tuned for that one.

They also have some really super cheap makeup packs on offer at Cosmetic Corner. Well worth a look.

Check them out:

www.dollarcosmeticclub.com.au

and

www.cosmeticcorner.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment