Thursday 20 December 2012

Review: BYS Nail art lacquer



Lots of you have asked me how I put my nail art together so nicely, and I'd love to take all the credit on the back of my creativity, but I just can't. 

Nail art has never been easier, thanks to nail art lacquers and polishes with very thin brushes, and my favourite ones are the ones from BYS.

They come in over 30 different colours, so there's one to match every nail look!


 The best part is the price. Coming in at $4.95 each, they are totally affordable, and anyone can have gorgeous nails!

Working the same way as a traditional polish, but applied with a very long, very thin brush which doesn't take long to get the hang of, you simply apply straight lines and brush strokes with ease to create and kind of nail look you want.


 All of the nail art looks pictured here were created with the help of BYS nail art lacquers. My collection is growing every week!





No comments:

Post a Comment