Sunday 30 December 2012

My favourite things series: Scent


 A few years ago, my parents went overseas, and my mother brought back a sampler pack of BVLGARI fragrances for me. They were all very lovely, but one in particular struck me, and very quickly became a favourite of mine.

BVLGARI Rose Essentielle is a beautiful, subtle, fresh scent. It just smells like rosewater, so smooth and barely-there, yet sweet enough to give me a pick-me-up and make me feel more feminine.

I picked this one up on boxing day at Chemist Warehouse for $29.95, so it's an absolute steal at the moment. If you like rose-scented fragrances, or even if you're looking for a new, subtle scent, go try this one on.



This is how this fragrance makes me feel....




How about you? What's your favourite fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment