Saturday 8 December 2012

Discount makeup haul!!!!!!!!

There's not a lot that I like better than an amazing bargain. This year has been a really awesome one for discovering avenues to purchase top quality products at really affordable prices. Everything in this picture was more than 50% off the RRP, with four of the items costing me $1 or less (free).

The lip tattoos (stickers) I got on ebay for just over a dollar each. I wasn't interested in paying ten dollars each for something that lasts one wear, so I took to ebay to find what I wanted (Thank you, reader Alice for the advice about where to find them!!!). They had about a hundred different styles to choose from, and I chose five of the more unusual ones. I'll show you how they work in a review post later next week.
Next is my Elizabeth Arden Go red for women palette, which I've already reviewed. It cost me $13.50 from cosmetics corner. The RRP is close to $60, so I feel like I got the bargain of the century. Everything else in this haul is actually from cosmetics corner/dollar cosmetics club.
The MAC metallic eyeshadow in the round pot is called "unflappable, and is a really awesome dark purple shade which will be great for smoky eyes and special effects (bruising). I think it cost me abour $12.
The next four items are dollar cosmetic club $1 deals or freebies with the $1 deals, so we have Revlon Grow Luscious eyeliner pencil in Graphite, which has become my favourite liner, Revlon just bitten lip stain/balm in Lust, and Max Factor Silk Gloss in Cinnamon Glow all for $1, and Almay pure blends eyeshadow in cocoa, which was a freebie with one of the $1 deals.
I got 2 Calvin Klein lip products for $8 each, including the delicious pout lipgloss in Sparkle, which you saw last night swatched, and their delicious luxury creme lipstick in Memerize, which is a really awesome deep pink colour.
Last is my best purchase so far, another Elizabeth Arden product. Flawless Finish Foundation in Buff, which provides a flawless base and SPF 8 sun protection. It was, I believe $12 at cosmetic corner.
Let me know what you think of my awesome bargains, and tell me what great deals you've had recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment