Friday 7 December 2012

Discount beauty haul sneak peek: CK delicious pout lipgloss

 I've had some products arrive from my little shopping sprees at Dollar cosmetics club, so I'm putting together a haul post and video for you guys to see what I got.

In the meantime, I'm a little bit busy taking children to appointments, so I thought I'd give you this little sneak peek at one of the products: Calvin Klein Delicious Pout lipgloss in the colour "Sparkle".

The packaging is classic CK, very stylish, clean, simple-looking, with their logo on the neck of the gloss. It's a typical squeeze-tube setup with a sturdy applicator tip.

The gloss goes on smooth, just a tiny bit sticky (which will have me in the bad books with the fella, but we sometimes need to sacrifice a little for beauty!) and with the perfect amount of shimmer and shine.

The scent and taste of the gloss (a very important point!) are pleasant, and I'll probably make this a regular in my stable of punk glosses. At $8 (less than half of the RRP) from cosmetics corner, it's a steal, and I may go back for the other, more neutral colour that they have in stock.

Stay tuned later for my full discount makeup haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment