Saturday 29 December 2012

Back to work...

Thank goodness the silly season is almost over!

I, for one, need a bloody good rest now, and luckily my boys are with their dad for the weekend and I am taking a well-deserved break from family duties and focusing on the things I would like to do....like...cleaning the house. Oh dear.

Never fear, though. I also have some plans to take myself out on a date to go see Les Miserables, and I am going to have a bit of shopping time There's something on my shopping list that I'd really love to have, and I think you guy will all go "Oh YES!" when I tell you what it is.

I'm going to buy myself a pamper session at Endota Spa. Down here on the Mornington Peninsula, we have the most beautiful setting for a spa EVER at Endota Red Hill, and I fully intend to get myself down there for a massage and a facial, using some of the birthday dosh that my parents gave me!

Their spa treatments are to die for, and they have the most wonderful facilities not only for a girlie day by yourself, but for couples treatments and groups (I'm thinking girls' day out in the new year!).





Even better than that, are the take-home treatments you can spoil yourself with afterwards! Endota have a gorgeous range of skin care, body treatments, and even my favourite thing in the whole world, NAIL POLISH, all quite affordable and beautifully packaged.

My pick for new years' pampering is definitely Endota Spas, which can be found all over Australia. Check out www.endotadayspa.com.au to find your nearest spa or buy products online!

All images from endota's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment